- Vasudev, Rahul, and Chen’s papers have been accepted at DATE 2024!
- Our lab co-organized the Sustainable Hardware Security (SUSHI) Workshop at ICCAD 2023!
- Congratulations to Vasudev, Satwik, and Hao for getting their paper on using reinforcement learning to detect hardware Trojans accepted for publication at TCAD!
- Chen, Vasudev, and Rahul’s paper on fuzzing processors with particle swarm optimization has been accepted at ICCAD 2023!
- Congratulations to Zhaokun and Aneesh for getting their paper accepted at USENIX Security 2023.
- Congratulations to Chen, Rahul, and Nathan for getting their paper accepted at USENIX Security 2023.
- Hao, Vasudev, and Satwik’s paper on using AI for automatically detecting fault models has been accepted at DAC, 2023. Congratulations to the team!
- Congratulations to Vasudev, Hao, Satwik for getting their paper accepted at ACM CCS 2022.
- Congratulations to Aneesh on winning the Michael Powell Graduate Fellowship.
- Our lab led the first-of-its-kind AI vs. Humans competition at CSAW 2022.
- Our lab led Hack@SEC at the 2022 USENIX Security Conference.
- Our lab led Hack@DAC at the 2022 DAC Conference.
- Rahul got third place in 2022 IEEE HOST Hardware Demonstration on TheHuzz fuzzer.
- Congratulations to Aneesh for passing his Ph.D. qualifying exam.
- Jack Letsinger and Brody Jordan joined our lab as new undergraduate students.
- Congratulations to Georges for passing his M.S. thesis defense.
- Rahul and Addison’s paper on hardware fuzzing has been accepted at USENIX Security, 2022.
- Vasudev, Satwik, and Hao’s paper on using AI for security has been accepted at DAC, 2022.
- Prof. Rajendran has won the ONR Young Investigator Award, 2022.
- Prof. JV Rajendran received the Ernie Kuh Award.
- Shankari successfully defended her Ph.D. dissertation. Congratulations! Dr. Jayasankaran.
- Vasudev’s paper on game-theoretic analysis of split manufacturing got accepted at IEEE TIFS.
- Our lab led Hack@SEC at the 2021 USENIX Security Conference and Hack@CHES competition at the CHES Conference.
- Prof. JV Rajendran received the Intel Security Academic Leadership Award at the 2021 USENIX Security Conference.
- Our lab received funding from Intel’s Scalable Assurance Program.
- Rahul Kande’s paper was accepted in GLSVLSI, 2021.
- Aneesh Dixit joined our lab as a new Ph.D. student.
- Rishya Sankar Kumaran joined our lab as a new graduate student.
- Nicholas Heinrich-Barna and Nathan Nguyen joined our lab as new undergraduate students.
- Zhaokun Han’s paper was accepted in USENIX Security, 2021.
- Congratulations on the acceptance of Shankari’s ITC paper, journal articles.
- Welcome our Postdoc. Satwik Patnaik joining in SETH Lab.
- Welcome, Chen Chen and Georges Alsankary joining SETH Lab as new Ph.D. students.
- Congratulations to Rahul Kande and Hao Guo for passing their Ph.D. qualifying exam.
- Prof. JV featured in Texas A&M Podcast “How do You Hack Hardware Security”
- Papers accepted in ICCAD 2019, ISCAS 2020, and GOMATech 2020.
- Two papers accepted in IEEE TCAD. The first paper is on the security of Neuromorphing computing; the second is a keynote paper on logic locking.
- Welcome to new team members: Aldiar Sanchez and Austin Benedetti.
- Prof. JV wins ACM SIGDA Oustanding New Faculty Award at the Design Automation Conference (DAC), 2019.
- Hack@DAC featured in Semiconductor Engineering.
- Congratulations to Garrett Persyn on getting his paper accepted at USENIX Security.
- Hack@DAC finalists have been announced on the competition’s website.
Hack@DAC Official Website.
- Congratulations to Shankari on her ISI internship!
- Hao Guo will be joining the Ph.D. program in Fall 2019.
- Welcome to new team members Nicholas Matthews and Luciano Brignone.