- Two papers accepted in IEEE TCAD. The first paper is on security of Neuromorphing computing; the second is a keynote paper on logic locking.
- Welcome to new team members: Aldiar Sanchez and Austin Benedetti.
- Prof. JV wins ACM SIGDA Oustanding New Faculty Award at the Design Automation Conference (DAC), 2019.
- Hack@DAC featured in Semiconductor Engineering.
- Congratulations to Garrett Persyn on getting his paper accepted at USENIX Security.
- Hack@DAC finalists have been announced on the competition’s website.
Hack@DAC Official Website.
- Congratulations to Shankari on her ISI internship!
- Hao Guo will be joining the PhD program in Fall 2019.
- Welcome to new team members Nicholas Matthews and Luciano Brignone.